To get to the Metropolitano Park, FIG’s official venue, you need to get to San Jerónimo Terminal through any of these (Articulated) Bus lines:
- • Line 01
- • Line 02
- • Line 03
Once at San Jerónimo Terminal, you’ll be able to reach the venue’s south access taking one of these Bus Lines:
- • A-56 North
- • A-40
- • A-68
Hop Off on José María Morelos Blvd. and Adolfo López Mateos Blvd. Main access is ahead.
If you prefer reaching the North Access, ride:
- • BUS A-85 o BUS A-40, In both cases, you need to hop off on Amazonas Ave.
To reach the West Access, ride:
- • Bus A-76 and hop off on Antiguo Camino a Comanja Blvd.
To get to the venue’s east acces, you need to take:
- • Bus A-40 and hop off on Paseo de la Presa St. and Sábila St.
- • Take Bus A-69 and hop off on Río de los Castillos St. and Sábila St.
If San Jerónimo terminal is too far, you can get to the San Juan Bosco terminal and take the next route:
- • Take Bus X-13 and hop off on José María Morelos Blvd. and Adolfo López Mateos Blvd. to reach Parque Metropolitano’s Southern Access.
Check alternative routes: